Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sparrow & an update



Well, it's been awhile since I blogged. Lots has been going on! I have been at Excel Photo for a little over a week now and I'm loving it! I am going to get to do a healthy mix of web development, software development, hardware/software support, and be trained in networking. It is a little different than I thought, since they have asked the existing Network Administrator to stay now, but it's all good.

In the last 2 weeks I have photographed 4 seniors. I am working all afternoon and evening most days this week to get caught up with my editing and photo orders. My goal is to be caught up to these 4 new ones by April 1st. We'll see.

I love my new hours. I am working 6am to 2:30pm. I am home by 2:45!!! It is great!

This last weekend we visited Krista's parents and Bob and I got to go out shooting for a while. It was grey out and started raining, but I did manage to get this one shot of a sparrow. It was fun to get outside and take some nature photos.

I hope to blog more regularly again, but it may be a week or two at least. Lot's of projects and I go to bed early now :o)

1 comment:

psychobob said...

Well..that explains why the Farrar log didn't get updated ;-)
Slow down big boy!