Friday, August 17, 2007

Arcade Cabinet Project Update

Well, after a lengthy hiatus, my arcade cabinet project is being resurrected. Zach expressed interest in building one also and I thought it would be a lot of fun to build them together, so I decided to wait and build mine with Zach. Well, my parents moved to an apartment for a couple months while they looked for a house….yada yada yada….project delayed until now. My parents have moved into their new place, Zach and I both have all our parts needed, and we are ready! Tomorrow morning we begin construction! I’ll post pics and give updates more frequently now that it’s in progress again :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am READY to do this!

Eugene and Christie said...

bring on the pics. Maybe in a week or so I can watch you progress live or something...