Saturday, February 18, 2006

New Flash


With birthday cash I was able to purchase a Canon 430EX Speedlite. I am very excited about the new possibilities for my photography! Tonight I quickly setup a tripod with my flash and extension cable and shot from under the light at a bouquet of roses that I got Krista for Valentines day. I was very happy with the results. I quickly touched up the image in Photoshop and then did a couple tweaks in Picasa.

Shooting with a flash is so much fun! Thank you everyone who gave me cash for my birthday! I have wanted a flash for a long time!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Thanks for the beautiful roses! And I now expect 1 and 3 year pictures of the girls pretty soon. :)

psychobob said...

Very nice Bill. Karen says "It's beautiful!"
We need a new digital camera, but we also need a video camera. What do you think about those video cameras that also take pics? Or should we get both?