Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Brush Your Teeth!


Lily has seen all the pain that daddy has had to go through with this root canal and has decided that she is going to brush her teeth for about 20 minutes every hour or so. Of course, half the time or more she has the tooth paste tube in her mouth instead of the brush.

Tooth update: no Vicodine or any pain killers of any kind today! I have a light ache in my jaw, but that's all. My neck and back are feeling the affects of the last couple weeks though. I get to see my chiropractor in a week and a half - and I can't wait!

Camera update: after 457 photos (in less than 4 days), I am very happy. I will be blogging about noise levels as soon as I finish my tests. The image above was shot at ISO 1000. There is noise, but not NEARLY what my D30 had! I have continued to be amazed by this new body. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is crazy that you can get that quality of picture at such a high ISO setting! It is GREAT to hear that your tooth and jaw are doing better.