Sunday, May 14, 2006

Love'n It!


It's late and I really need sleep - especially after the last couple weeks. I'll write more soon, but for now I had to share the excitement I have of my new camera. I bought a Canon EOS 30D yesterday - and I am love'n it! Moving to Canon's (new) 5th generation digital SLR from their 1st generation digital SLR is a huge step. My D30 (yeah, watch the placement of the 'D's) served me very well for the last 3 years. I couldn't be more happy with it. Every senior portrait session, every snapshot I've taken - has been with that camera. It is a very reliable, solid, amazing camera. However, I did start bumping into its limitations, both knowingly and unknowingly. The ability to blow up a portion of an image and make a print from it is huge and something that only an 8MP camera can deliver (my D30 is a 3MP). There are many more great features with this new camera that I am exploring, but those will have to wait for another entry. It is very late and I am very tired.

My tooth/jaw/mouth are recovering. Each day is better than the last. I was able to work half a day on Saturday and enjoy a mother's day celebration today. Hopefully a full day of work awaits me tomorrow. I have Vicodin to last me through tomorrow, so I hope the pain subsides completely by then.

Goodnight Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks bub... many thanks :-[

Krista said...

What a great new camera... umm... happy mother's day! :) Can't wait to see what I get for father's day. ;) Zach - well at least the picture can't be used for blackmail since it's already been published! lol

Anonymous said...

How can a son of mine use the wrong "it's"? It simply HAS TO BE the painkillers!
Mom