Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Mowed the Lawn in a Stained Shirt Today

Yup. Went to work in the same shirt too. That's what happens when you get up at 4:45am and try to get ready for work in the tired darkness. Thankfully, it was just my white undershirt that was stained yellow badly. I noticed it when I looked in the mirror after I had been at work for 5 1/2 hours. I quickly buttoned my Excel Photo denim shirt that I was wearing unbuttoned and untucked. It went through the dryer and it is small for an XL. Either that or my body has gotten bigger. Probably a little of both. Anyway, all is well now. I just know now to look in the mirror one last time before leaving the house.

While I was at work today, I got the following e-mail from Krista:

" Just to prepare you - I've heard lawn mowers all day, the grass is decently dry, and this is supposedly our last sunny day for quite a while. *hint, hint* "

Needless to say, the lawn got mowed. It was a very nice day today and even though it was mowing the lawn, I enjoyed getting outside.

Well, it's 9:30pm right now...time to head to bed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stained shirt in Keizer? They allow that? You need to move to Aumsville if you keep that up too much ... haha

I mowed about 7 miles worth of lawns today. Nice weather in seattle too.

Jordan

Anonymous said...

Excellent job on taking the hint! That is a skill that I am still learning. =)