Sunday, September 10, 2006

First Day in Seattle

Long day! I'll be short tonight because I'm tired :) Work sent me to Seattle for Kodak software training. I have class Monday and Tuesday this week. I am really looking forward to it. It was a stretch to be able to leave for this great opportunity, but Zach is covering for me (thanks Zach!). I hope to bring back valuable information about this software for use in our lab.

Well, driving on my own, I made it from Keizer to Seattle without any stops. I think I drove it in about the average time it usually takes our family to get to Olympia :) I miss my girls and Krista already and it's only the end of my first day :(

I am not directionally blessed. I drove, zigged, zagged, up hills, down hills, through neighborhoods and all kinds of stuff and finally ended up where I was happy taking photos. I photographed downtown Seattle for about an hour and a half. I wanted sunset and night shots. Hopefully tomorrow night I'll post more. I took 260 photos today. I have 3 up on my flickr account:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/englishw/

I probably won't blog again from Seattle, but be sure to check out my flickr page - I will upload more pictures. Don't know if I'll have time to stitch my panoramas I shot, but we'll see :)

No comments: