Sunday, May 11, 2008

Netflix 1 Month Free Trial

I've been enjoying Netflix for a couple months and they sent me some coupons for friends. Normally, you can get a 2 week free trial from Netflix, but with this coupon you can get a full month free! If you do the free trial, I get one extra rental...pretty cool. I've been very happy with Netflix. The turnaround time is great, I send a movie back and they receive it the next day and mail my next one out the same day the receive it. Nine times out of ten I get that movie the very next day.

Well, that was even more of a commercial than my last post. I gotta change gears. Hehehehe.

Anyway, if you are interested in a 1 month free trial of Netflix, just send me an e-mail and I'll send you the code. I only have 4 codes, so it'll be first come, first serve.

No comments: