Monday, October 17, 2005

10 Tacos!?

Saturday was a long day for Krista and I. Mikayla was acting up all day, Lily was getting into EVERYTHING, Krista and I were trying to unpack, etc.. We ended up getting a lot done, but getting very tired in the process. I decided I'd make dinner. Well, I can't make much, so it was going to be tuna noodle casserole. However, after a couple hours of unpacking and thinking about making dinner, I decided I'd go buy dinner and bring it home. Krista was in the mood for Chinese and I wanted a grilled stuft burrito and a cheesy gordita crunch. So, I stopped by Safeway, picked up a $5 plate of Chinese and then headed to Taco Bell. I should mention that I went to the Keizer, Oregon Taco Bell. I was surprised to only find one car ahead of me in the drive-thru line. I ordered my grilled stuft burrito and my cheesy gordita crunch and pulled forward. In less than a minute my order was ready and then I pulled out of the parking lot. I noticed the car in front of me had backed up and was pulling up to the drive-thru window as I left. "Bummer for him," I thought. I got home and unpacked Krista's dinner and then opened my Taco Bell bag. At least they got the fire sauce right. I was looking at 10 tacos. Regular beef/cheese/lettuce/crunchy tacos. I thought about registering www.ihatetacobell.com, but it's already taken. So, I guess it would have to be www.keizertacobellstinks.com. I have problems EVERY time I go there. So, I guess it's my fault for not looking in the bag until I got home. And, ontop of everything, I ate all 10 tacos that night for dinner...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I would suggest actually doing a complaint online. I was offered a free meal for my constructive criticism.

Anonymous said...

I think I would rather get a totally wrong order than what I got about a month ago. The last bite of my little Chilli cheese Burrito containted the metal end of a pen that had come unscrewed, you know the cones at the end of nicer pens. I about broke my friggin tooth out. I called and Yep they offered my coupons. Somehow that is considered to be their cure all. This Taco Bell is in Longmont CO by the mall....YUCK!