Thursday, October 06, 2005

At Last! Internet Again!

Well, I survived. My server has been up for 12 hours and 34 minutes and I've downloaded 3.34GB of data. That's a good start. The only things left to do computer-wise is the wireless bridge to the Xbox (worked on that a bit) and Krista's computer. I think Krista plans to set that up today.

Our move went very well. We are working our way through unpacking boxes, but it is going to be a long road. I have a pile of boxes in the garage right where I want to park. As soon as I get through the boxes, I can park there. Hopefully I'll be able to talk myself into parting with some junk. I realized with this move that I have too much junk.

Well, I'm going to cut this short because I have over 1,000 un-read stories in my Bloglines...I've been out of touch and I need to catch up.

No comments: