Thursday, January 05, 2006

2006 is here

It's hard to believe another year has come and gone.

Well, things have been busy - that is my excuse for the lack of updates. Another Credit Union merged in with mine, so things are crazy at work, projects at home are piling up, I have been feeling ill the last couple weeks, and I have a new toy to play with.

Hopefully I'll be blogging in depth about each of those items later, but for now I'll just talk about my new toy - a PSP.

Krista and my parents shocked me Christmas morning with a Sony Playstation Portable. I have been uploading pictures, videos, and software to it almost non-stop since I got it. It is a very slick device. Currently I am catching up on Lost on my lunch breaks. I also enjoy playing SSX on it and playing old NES games on it.

Well, if I have hopes to get to Starbucks before work (to use my giftcard - another great Christmas surprise), I should start getting ready.

1 comment:

psychobob said...

Bill, you are one spoiled boy...