Monday, June 18, 2007

Rochester, NY: Day 1

2:45 AM PST - My alarm went off. I got up, showered, got dressed, ate some breakfast, and then waited for my ride to the airport.

6:35 AM PST - Our flight left Portland on time. It was my first time flying since 9/11. A lot of things have changed, but we made it through without any incidences. The in-flight movie was Shooter, but I watched Ghost Rider on my PSP instead.

11 or 12 something central time or something - We got to Chicago alright and only had 15 minutes to get to our connecting flight to Rochester. We ran. I am out of shape.

3:30 PM EST or something - We finally arrive in Rochester, NY. We got our bags, found our rent-a-car, and then checked into our hotel. It is quite nice. We were all tired, so we decided to eat lunch/dinner/whatever at the resturant in the hotel. I had a very tasty meat lasagna and a ceaser salad.

It's now 9:30 PM EST, 6:30 PM PST, and it feels like it's 11:00 PST. Tomorrow we are going to go sight-seeing. Not sure where we are going, but I promise I'll have more exciting pictures that just from out hotel room :)

Out the window to the right:

Out the window to the left:

Our room:



Stay tuned for more!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

9:30 pm in Wilsonville
Bubba - we just got back from a cartoon movie - The Fantastic Four. Lots of tight outfits and red lipstick and things blowing up. Oh - and a silver guy.
Nice photos! I'm going with your babes to a park tomorrow - all 3 of them!
Mom

Robyn said...

Super Cool! What on Earth are you doing there?