Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rochester, NY: Day 3

Today we were in classes most of the day. I learned a lot of helpful things. Things that will save me time and headaches when upgrading to the next version of the software as well as a lot of things to pass on to others at work. We also have a lot of ideas of how we can better use the software to meet our needs. We are only half way through classes and I already think it has been very worth while for us to come out here. There is one class I am going to take again tomorrow because there is so much to absorb that I know we can use. I'm excited! If tomorrow is half as good as today I'll be even more excited :)

I took a few shots around sunset time here. Nothing special, just something to post :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are learning a lot there bub!

~Uncle 'Z"

P.S. Why don't you take some pictures of some unique food over there?

Anonymous said...

I guess they have buildings in NY that are older than 160 years old, huh (like Oregon)? Any cool ones?
Mom