Friday, September 02, 2005

The Best 48 Photos from the Fair

Due to popular demand, this post is something I have not done before on my blog. If you click here (right-mouse click and choose "Save Link As..." - then run from your computer. That way it will be full screen!), you can download a PDF slideshow of the best 48 photos of our Oregon State Fair trip. The file is 5MB and should auto-play when you run it. It's about 2 1/2 minutes long and has all the best photos from our trip. I'll probably put up more individual shots, but I wanted to get the whole bunch out there today. Enjoy!

UPDATE: You will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader to view this slideshow. If you don't have version 6 or higher, you may also need to download the photo-something plug-in. The slideshow will prompt you to download or you could just go get the latest Acrobat Reader - it's free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Bill!

(Though I didn't know about the pink hat shot!) heheh