Friday, September 23, 2005

Mouseovers, TV, and Laptopitus



Mouse over the image above to see the difference in filtering a B&W image in Picasa. Picasa has a feature in the "Effects" tab of an image called "Filtered B&W". I used a red filter and a green filter for the image above and then added the mouseover so you can see the difference. Very cool! Try it!

Well, all the TV seasons are starting now. That means that my hard drives are filling up with shows like The Biggest Loser, Prison Break, Bones, 7th Heaven, King of Queens, Surface, Lost, Survivor, and The Apprentice: Martha Stewart. I am proud to say, the only one of those I have watched this year is Lost. And, most of that, I was browsing online on my $10 laptop (not to be confused with a REAL laptop).

Speaking of laptops, I have laptopitus really bad right now. Everywhere I look I see a Dell Inspiron 6000 (Click here to see the one saved in my Dell shopping cart)! It's really bad...that's all I have to say about that infection I have...

Well, I am out of time. I have 25 minutes until I need to leave. I should be able to leave on time...unless someone gets in the shower right as I go downstairs ;)

No comments: