Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Start of the Fair Photos

Well, yesterday we went to the Oregon State Fair. Mikayla had a BLAST! I am going to be posting mostly fair photos for a few days and I'm going to be doing them a few at a time since there are so many. No, I'm not going to post all 166 photos I took. Most of them are duplicates while I was trying to get that one good shot. Enjoy:
Mikayla had a blast on several of the rides. She especially liked waving at us from this ride.

Here she is inside the petting zoo. Yes, I'll post photos with animals.

And again, waving to all.

The fair was fun. Krista got her elephant ears, I got chips and lemonaid, Lily missed her nap ;o) We met up with Phil and Beth and their kids. That was alot of fun for Mikayla - she had a friend (Ben) to go on the rides with.

Stay tuned...more coming tomorrow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, let's see a picture with Ben in it as well! Give the people what they (me) want. =)

Seriously though, I need to get some of those pictures from you. I am sure that a few of those shots got Ben and Mikayla together.

Bill said...

Sure thing. Either tonight or tomorrow Ben will make the homepage =) I'll let you choose what shots you want and I'll upload them to your server.

Anonymous said...

Excellent!