Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My 3 Day Weekend in 284 Words

This is my sister-in-law, Sarah. Yesterday we went to Deepwood Estates and I shot her senior portraits. I took 184 shots, but I managed to cut them down to my favorite 116. Now she needs to choose her favorite 8.

My weekend started very well. Friday night Eugene called me to see if I wanted to play poker. The answer to that question is always yes. I ended up winning (5 handed) after taking Krista out by checking a royal flush and her bluffing by going all-in. It was beautiful. My first royal flush.

Saturday I put together Mikayla's 2nd Podcast. I still don't have the RSS feed working well enough for iTunes to accept it. I'm doing something wrong and it may take some time to figure out.

Sunday afternoon Krista's family came down from Tenino. We played poker and I finished 3rd out of 9. Krista's sister Annie killed us all.

Monday I woke up, showered, dressed, modded JD's Xbox in 3 1/2 minutes, went and did Sarah's Senior Portraits, lounged for the evening...yes, I said 3 1/2 minutes. I found this guide that uses a new game save exploit that allows you to softmod your Xbox in no time. Better still, when you start up your Xbox, it goes directly to EvolutionX, not the MS Dashboard. This is HUGE!! I could have saved 100 hours or so if this had been around back when Eugene and I were going through our softmod trouble days.

This morning I came across this link on digg. It is really weird. You should go there and follow the instructions. Don't deviate - just do exactly what it says as fast as you can...I was dumbfounded.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.