Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Another Silhouette

Yeah, it's a weed/bush thing, but I like the colors and the fact that it is a simple thing made interesting because it is a silhouette.

On a side note, I will be trying to get my posts back to the regular format where you can click on the image for a larger version, but my Picasa2->Hello->Blogger setup is not working. I'm not sure where the problem is, but I plan to fix it soon. I have gotten to used to simply hitting the "Blogger" button in Picasa2 to upload my images. This one was much more tedious.

I have had problems with Hello before, but not this problem. It won't go to the screen where you send images. It gets stuck on my "Friends" screen. I try and choose "BloggerBot" to send to, but it's no use - nothing. Hopefully a simple uninstall and reinstall will fix Hello. Otherwise, I have a Windows reinstall in my near future.

My only reason for a Windows reinstall in the immediate future is iTunes. My iPod will not sync with iTunes on my computer. I tested it on another computer and it works. Other firewire and USB2 devices work on my computer, but not my iPod. iTunes thinks that I have a 40GB, not a 20GB. It also thinks that all my music is on it, instead of it being blank. Anyone have any problems like that sync'ing a 4G 20GB iPod with iTunes for Windows XP? I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions. I really don't want to reinstall Windows, but I need my iPod.

On my way to work these days I find myself listening to 860AM KPAM. I like Bob Miller, but I'd like to try out Podcasting. On my way home from work I don't even bother putting my faceplate on my stereo. I can't stand radio music. Having an iPod connected to my stereo has really spoiled me. I want to listen to what I want to listen to when I want to listen to it. I miss my playlists. I had several for several different kinds of moods. And commercials - ug. How can anyone listen to radio music when there are commercials between every song? Man. Commercial free music listening is even more important than commercial free TV. IMHO.

Wow, this is kinda weird for a photoblog to ramble on about stuff. I seldom want to write though, so I'll use this as an outlet when need be.

No comments: