Monday, July 25, 2005

Sticks



This is another shot taken while I was at Crater Lake. It's kind of weird, but the actual sunset shots I got of the lake I'm not too fond of, but when I turned around or stopped on my way back to the hotel, those shots I like. Weird, I know, but it's just not alot of sunset experience. It's hard to get a good shot of a sunset. At least, that's what I've found.

As for my health, I do not have mono. After 5 prescription drugs (everything from an anti-vomit to steroids), 2 visits to the Dr, and a visit to the hospital I think I am on the mend. I plan to go to work today, although I am not sure how long I'll stay. I'm shooting for the whole day, but it will depend how I'm feeling.

I for sure had strep throat and that is gone - all but a raw throat left from that (even though I'll be taking an antibiotic for that for several days). Then there is this viral thing. They have me on steroids for that, but those run out this afternoon. No refills on that. Too bad to, I really like those :) They make me feel very good. I'm at the top of my poker game when I am dosed up on steroids :)

Played two home games this weekend. Saturday I was dosed up on steroids and won huge. Sunday I was not and I was first out. I didn't play well, but I was too tired to care. Not a bad way to lose :)

No comments: