Thursday, July 28, 2005

Short



Well, this post is going to be a little shorter than my last few. I got up late today and I'm still going to try to get a haircut. I need it really badly. I do have one quick Lily story though.

Each morning I spend quite a bit of time on my computer in our bedroom. I read all my RSS feeds, post to this blog, look at news, respond to e-mail, etc. It's a good time for me to do all that. Well, usually Lily wakes up during this time and Krista gets up and brings her in for a bottle. After her morning bottle she goes right back down and 80% of the time she takes a little nap (or at least plays quietly in her crib). On the way back to her room, Krista usually stops her by my chair and she looks/smiles/giggles at me. Or so I thought. Yesterday morning we did this routine, but she was late and I was early. I was just about dressed and on the other side of the room. She was still looking at my monitors. Krista turned her, but she just turned her head. This went on for at least 2 or 3 minutes. She was only interested in my monitors, refusing to even glance at me. Needless to say, this really boosted my self esteem. She hasn't been interested in me at all, only my computers. Another English-born geek on her way to greatness. She can't wait to sit down at the keyboard. I'll keep you all updated with her progress. As for now, haircut!

No comments: