Sunday, November 06, 2005

Free PSP


Hello all! Some of you may remember that a little over a year ago I did the freeipod.com deal and actually got an iPod. It was so cool! Now, the same company is doing free Sony PlayStation Portables.

Here is the deal:

1.) Sign-up with freepsps.com.
2.) Complete 1 offer (like apply for a credit card, try video professor, etc).
3.) Get 5 friends to do the same thing.
4.) Get a free PSP in the mail!

It really does work! That's how I got my iPod that I use daily. If you aren't interested, don't do it. But if you'd like to give it a shot, sign up through this link:

http://psps.freepay.com/?r=24729089

There, that's my plug. I didn't want to send out e-mails to everyone because that seemed tacky. I know this is too, but I think it's less tacky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BILL!
Jeez! You know how many people thought they could get a free Honda by sending an email to everyone on campus!!
Hehe...just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could do it. I got my iPod through gratis, and they only allow one promotional offer accross all of their free sites. I might try to find another company doing the same thing. . .