Thursday, November 10, 2005

Warning: Infected


Martin Sargent (language warning on that link) is at it again. He was the host of such shows as Unscrewed on the old techTV. I know he is a technology guy and I was not a fan of Unscrewed, but I thought I would check out his new podcast Infected. Well, I feel infected now. It was SO BAD! Probably the worst 36 minutes of audio-only content I have ever witnessed, without exaggeration. From the crude humor and very foul language to the fake (and very dumb) Olive Garden commercials to the story about a guy doing something I won't even mention.

I am a paying subscriber to Revision3, an IPTV startup company that Kevin Rose basically founded. I like theBroken, diggnation, Systm, etc., but this...this was bad. I think it was supposed to be funny, but I couldn't find an ounce of humor in the whole show. It is very dissapointing to me that this kind of content came from Rev3. As a subscriber, I was able to download the show early. It will be available to all later this week. Save yourself the time and from feeling like you need to take a shower and skip this one.

There, that's my rant/review of a podcast.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one cares about what you have to say regarding anything. Delete your blogger account.

Anonymous said...

Probably a "Churchie". Can spot them a mile away. Mommy said these are "bad words" and you will go to "hell" because you are "dirty". Make sure you say Hi to god, the tooth fairy, and the devil, as well as the little yellow bird on your shoulder on the way!

Anonymous said...

Wow albertpacino from digg showed up? That is pretty good Bill... Though it is funny that he read your blog and if he thought it was as bad as he says admited that he read it through and through... But, maybe you can get a mention on diggnation because apparently albertpacino has read everything on the internet and lives in his parents basement eating cheetos because he has more spare time than a 3 year old.

Call names all you want ... "churchie" what are you a microsoft programer that can't come up with something original? He can have an opinion that is different than yours... which apparently you spent the time to read the whole entry so you must have nothing better to do.

I for one didn't like the show either and to see something as lame as it come from Rev3 is a surprise

Anonymous said...

Albertpacino is a fag.

Anonymous said...

AlbertPacino pwns j00.

Anonymous said...

I like how "Some People" over here are going to talk crap to others about coming up with something original when even they had to resort to the old "living in your parents basement" retort... tsk tsk.

Anonymous said...

So your review is basically, I didn't like him before and I don't like him now? Ok, that makes sense. Not really much of a review though.

Anonymous said...

I thought the Sarge was funny and the podcast was good for the most part. It *CAN* use some work, but they are trying and I like it!

You are being very negative for very few reasons.

Anonymous said...

I personaly liked it, Alot, You already stated you didn't like Unscrewed, so you wouldn't want to watch the same type of show turned into a podcast. It's full of humor, if you can't find it, it's just not your type of humor, no reason to talk down on it because you didn't like it, it is your opinion to have, along with everyone else.

Anonymous said...

Are you Jabba the Hut's younger son?

Anonymous said...

heheheheheheehehe --> http://family.ouralbumonline.com/bill.jpg

Anonymous said...

haha you got pwned by martin! haha

Anonymous said...

wow... you posted on a bunch of different web sites? no offense but thats kinda over kill. listen to episode two of infected, martin called you out.

Anonymous said...

N-EEER-RRRR-DDDD!!!!!!!
http://family.ouralbumonline.com/bill.jpg">

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i like the show, partially because i am different and have a good sense of humor and partially because i tent to like stuff stupid people hate

Anonymous said...

Just because you have a blog does not make you all mighty ruler of pod casts... Douch