Wednesday, November 02, 2005

iTunes/iPod Problems: Take 2



One of the most frustrating things in the world happened last night. On my NEWLY reinstalled XP box - iTunes is not syncing with my iPod. I just had to share my frustration visually. I took the above shot of myself last night at the peak of my frustration. I spared you the red blotches forming on my face by making it B&W. I am seriously considering an alternative to iTunes for syncing with my iPod. The problem with that is - I LIKE ITUNES! Ok, aside from all the problems I have and how deathly slow it is on the PC...anyway, enough venting about that.

Last night we watched Prison Break's 9th episode. It was amazing - just like all the other episodes. I am really enjoying this series. Prison Break, Numb3rs, Mythbusters, and WSOP are the shows I try and keep up with. I think I'm about 8 episodes behind on the WSOP (World Series of Poker) though.

We also watched Lord of the Beans last night. LOL! It was great! If you haven't heard about it, it is a Veggie Tales episode that parodies...guess what? Lord of the Rings. It stars Junior as Froddo Baggypants. He must take his magical bean through the land of Muchsnowia to the land of Whoa. I really got a kick out of it. To make things even better, the Silly Song with Larry is him singing an Elvis style song as an Elf. They call him an elven impersonator - LOL! Ok, so I like Veggie Tales. Who wouldn't?

On tap for tomorrow night may be Star Wars Episode III or maybe special features from one of the two bonus disks it came with :o) I am very excited!

And I hate to leave with that image above. I am in a much better mood this morning, aside from being sick and wanting to stay in bed sick all day but I'm forcing myself to go to work. Anyway, here is another photo from last night. I made it my Windows user icon and my chat clients' icon.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Hey, look at those gorgeous blue eyes! Woo-hoo! Now I see where the girls get them from. ;)

Anonymous said...

Those ARE blue eyes, Bubba!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like when you made that disgusting mac n' cheese in the can

Anonymous said...

oops, forgot to sign

Anonymous said...

And A Link Back To Your Web Site Excite You?