Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Zestfully Clean

Well, first and foremost, I must point you all to Krista's blog with photos of last night's fun with Mikayla.

Now, about my computer. All the spyware is gone! No, I didn't clean it all out. I gave up and reinstalled Windows XP. But, I used a cool little program called nLite to customize my install CD. It integrated all the patches for XP, my device drivers (even my RAID), and let me have an unattended install. That means, it knows my product key, my name, my password, user account, preferred resolution, etc. It was amazing. I choose the partition to install to, walked out in the living room and watched TV for 20 minutes, came back and was browsing the web on my newly installed OS. Check out nLite and make your own custom Windows XP CD!

Here is another photo I took of Mikayla this past weekend using my 50mm and no flash:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great to hear it worked for you too! I really do like that tool! Good picture too btw.