Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Long Time, No Blog

I guess it's been awhile since I've posted. I've been a little busy. Most of my "free" time has been spent working on a new design for my photography website, www.ouralbumonline.com. Here is what it looks like now:

I have most of the Senior Portraits pages done, including 3 sample galleries. All other sections are still desperately in need of work. The site also needs a major overhaul. It is 95% images in tables right now. I'd like to convert it to CSS and use less images. But hey, it's up and it looks alot better than the Postnuke site that was their before.


Saturday I had the opportunity to photograph my friends JD & Erica. I took them to Deepwood Estates and Willamette's campus to shoot their engagement portraits. I had a lot of fun. My dad came down to help - thanks again, dad! Here is one of the shots from the shoot:

I really enjoy shooting at Deepwood Estates. There are so many locations at one location. The only downside to shooting there is the competition. There were at least 3 other photographers there at the same time as we were there. We rotated spots and it was big enough that we didn't get in each other's way.

Well, that's the update. I won't wait so long to blog again...at least not until Thanksgiving ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great new look Bill!

Personally, I think my kids are adorable!