Friday, August 12, 2005

iMAgiNiff…

I don’t know how many of you have played iMAgiNiff, but if you haven’t and you are an analytical (someday I’ll write about the frustrations of a spell checker not knowing what you are trying to spell.) person, steer clear.

The game goes like this, someone picks up a card and inserts a person’s name into the blank, so it reads, “iMAgiNiff Bill was a tool, which would he be.” Then it lists things like, jackhammer, level, toenail clippers, screwdriver, and a couple more. Everyone picks a number and the majority moves on. For instance, if 4 people choose toenail clippers, 1 person chooses level, etc. The toenail clipper choosers move a square.

We played this game last night. It was easily the dumbest thing I have played in years. Its place is in a college group gathering for an ice-breaker or something. But, I won’t say anything bad about the game (yeah, what I’ve said so far isn’t bad) since Zach bought it.

Moving on…. Today is my work week. My Monday, my Friday, all wrapped into one. Vacation is over, but I just have to make it through today and I get a weekend. We have a new hire at work that I will be training for two weeks, so that will make life interesting. I have never done training like this, but I’m kind of excited about it.

Last subject I promise. There is a photo today! I managed to catch this Bald Eagle in flight during the bird show at the Zoo on Tuesday. With almost all photos, they could be better, but for the most part, I’m happy with this one. Especially considering he made one flight and I didn’t think I got the shot at the time. That was the only exposure I took.

I have one or maybe two more from the Zoo that will have to wait until next week. Happy Friday everyone!!!

5 comments:

Krista said...

Well, I guess you can tell who lost this game. :) Sorry you didn't like it, Honey!

Bill said...

For the record, I got 3rd out of 6th...

Krista said...

Sorry - I lost track of everyone behind me. hehe :)

Bill said...

Whatever...you only won because of me...and you know it.

Krista said...

:) Love ya!!!