Friday, August 05, 2005

TGIF

A peak surrounding Mt. Rainier. I like the contrast of the shot. Both the contrast of light and dark and the contrast of hard/jagged and soft clouds. I think it really works.

It is Friday! And this is a GREAT Friday for me and it is a sad Friday for me. On a sad note, this is my last day working with Jim. He is moving on to another Credit Union. On the great note, this is my last day to work for a week. I have Mon-Thurs off work next week. We are going to go to the beach, the zoo, Enchanted Forest, and who knows what else.

One of two things is going to happen to this blog. Either I will be so busy with all kinds of stuff that is out of my normal routine that I won't post at all or I will have so much time to post thoughtful things that I will be posting a lot of content. I don't know which it will be, but I am hereby on vacation, so no complaining if I don't post.

Also, my brother is leaving for Summit today. He is driving with 3 other guys to Colorado where he will stay for two weeks. My dad is leaving for a two-night backpacking trip today. My mom is going up to stay with my grandma for the weekend. That leaves the house to us. We plan to party all weekend long. Okay, maybe just one party ;)

Well, I smell bacon. There is a 6:30 breakfast being prepared down there for Zach and his buddies that I must get in on. It's 6:25 right now.

/me waves.

No comments: