Friday, August 26, 2005

Rambles on a Friday Morning

I took this shot a little over a year ago at Otter Rock. When I first got back, I wasn’t happy with any of the shots. Now that time has passed, I see them a little different and there are a couple that I like. Maybe it’s just me, but I thought I’d share this one.

Sorry for no post yesterday, but I’d rather not post that just posting simply to have a post show up everyday. I mean, why post if there isn’t anything to say? Today I have a lot to say. I’ll probably break it up a little and save some for the weekend.

It’s Friday! This has been a long week. At my office, we have one person on vacation this week and we are training someone new. The trainee takes a lot of time and at this point isn’t help. I’m sure that will change with time, but it makes for a little bit of stress. Hopefully since it is Friday the day will just fly by.

After work, we are heading up to Olympia to visit Krista’s family. It should be a fun weekend. Hopefully I will return with tales of poker and photos.

Okay, here is the weird link of the week. I have no idea if this is real or not, but it is weird. These guys kill a goldfish and then bring it back to life. I don’t know if it doesn’t really die, if it’s trick photography, or what. But you’ll want to watch this video. As of right know it has 1023 diggs, so it must be true, right? ;)

Hopefully I’ll have a chance this weekend to post about the Canon 5D, Google’s talk, etc. But as for now, time to go to work.

Have a good Friday/weekend everyone!

No comments: