Tuesday, August 16, 2005

More Zoo, Windows Updates, and Poker

I took this shot of Mikayla and Papa at the Zoo. Mikayla was getting a little fussy, so Papa took her for a walk. When she got down from his shoulders, she wanted to make friends with everyone. “I sit here?” she asked of a boy sitting on a mat waiting for the bird show to start.

Speaking of Windows updates (*wink*), I find them very frustrating. Last night makes twice now that my machine has rebooted itself after installing updates. That isn’t a shocker to any Windows users out there, but what makes it frustrating is that I had my updates set to download and let me install them. I don’t know how it was switched. It is not good though when you have processes started at night that will take several hours to complete and your machine decides it wants to reboot itself.

I need to think of a better way to separate topics. Maybe I should write more on each topic and make them separate posts, or save them as a draft so I will have things to post later in the week.

Topic 3: It’s Poker Night @ Lefty’s and I’m going! Yes! It’s been a month, but if all goes well, I will be there. Come and join me! I am really looking forward to it. I can’t believe I spaced out last week and forgot. That’s what vacation will do to you.

No comments: