Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Mak'n iTunes work again!

My iPod has not been sync'ing with my computer for a long time. It simply won't. I have tried re-installing iTunes and a TON of other things. It will sync on another computer though, so I know it is an issue with my PC. I have newly acquired a 200GB HD that I backed up all of my data to yesterday. Today, after a trip to see monkeys, elephants, zebras, and lions, I will be re-installing Windows XP Pro on my desktop machine. If all goes well, I should be listening to tunes on my iPod tonight! Perhaps as I take night shots of Portland...that part is still up in the air. I'd like to get some sunset/night shots of Portland with Mt. Hood in the background. My dad has today off work and I think we might make a trip tonight...we'll have to see.

So, prepare for pictures. There isn't one today to increase the suspense ;)

P.s. I am not re-installing just because of iTunes. I'd say it was 95% iTunes, 5% other reasons ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are other alternatives to iTunes. For instance: there is an iPod plugin for winamp. Just imagine: no iTunes, using winamp, and getting your iPod working. its a win-win-win!!!

Bill said...

But, winamp sucks and iTunes rules. Why in the world would I want to switch?